Preacher: Monty Simao, pastor
Series: The Church, CoronaVirus
Description: Just as an athlete needs to train with physical discipline, the Christian needs to train with spiritual discipline.
Today on Scandia Bible Church Podcast, Pastor Monty Simao continues his series on The Church as we stay the course with the current stay-home measures and learn from Paul in 1 Timothy that we need to train ourselves for godliness.
…Training that not only includes disciplines of Bible reading and prayer when we are alone, but also godly conversation when we are with others — communing with believers throughout the circumstances of life.
Listen to Sermon Only
Watch the Entire Virtual Service (including sermon)
- Hot Mug of Grace
- Table Grace
- Intimate Grace
Questions to Ponder After the Sermon:
- What is God Communicating through His Word?
- Did this sermon reveal sin in my life that I need to repent of?
- Have I been encouraged by the sermon? If so, how?
- Did this sermon affect the way I think about God, and what are the ramifications of that change?
- Does this sermon bring up an emotional reaction in me such as anger or joy? Why do I feel this way?
- What does this text communicate about our church or about my family?
- If there are changes that I need to make in my life, whether thoughts or actions, what steps do I need to take to move in that direction?