Preacher: Josh Peglow, guest preacher
Key Text: 1 Colossians 1:21-23
Avg Guy: I’m a pretty good person. I’m not THAT BAD.
SBC Host: Oh but, according to 1 Colossians 1:21, you ARE that bad.
Today on Scandia Bible Church Podcast, Josh Peglow fills in at the Pulpit to give Pastor Monty some much needed Father’s Day “hammock time” and shares with us that outside of Christ, we are enemies of God… because sinners sin.
Our only chance — our only hope — is to get right with God… a task of utter impossibility, by us… but by His grace, He has done all the work FOR us.
All we must do is to be willing to be reconciled.
Listen to Sermon Podcast
Watch “Virtual Pew” Live Stream
- Our NEED for Reconciliation (1:21) [past]
- Where we were
- How we were
- What we did
- The MEANS of our Reconciliation (1:22a) [present]
- the incarnate God
- the death of Christ
- The PURPOSE of our Reconciliation (1:22b) [present]
- To present us Holy
- To present us Blameless
- To present us Beyond Reproach
- The PERMANENCE of our Reconciliation (1:23) [future]
- It is Active
- It is UNmovable
- It is based on the One True Gospel